ADI & ADKX Present The Black Experience in The Adirondacks Part TWO:Who Are the White Community Leaders of ADI
Time & Location
About the Event
Moderator Kim Irland will interview the four founding members of the ADI on their motivations for creating, what had until recently been an all-volunteer organization. What was happening in the Adirondacks – and the nation – that made the creation of ADI a necessity? What is the members’ role now that the organization has an Executive Director?
- Kim Irland is Dean of Student Life and Diversity Officer at North Country Community College.
- Paul Hai is Associate Director at SUNY ESF’s Newcomb Campus.
- Willie Janeway is Executive Director of the Adirondack Council.
- Pete Nelson is a writer and teaches at North Country Community College.
- Martha Swan is Executive Director of John Brown Lives!